ENTER THE ERA OF OPEN INNOVATION!
The event – simultaneously held in English and French- will handle topics such as the challenges of opening up the innovation process for a company, models and methods of Open Innovation, the added value of collaborations with stakeholders from its ecosystem, and specific cases of SMEs and big companies.
Some highlights of the day:
– Wim Vanhaverbeke, world renowned specialist of Open Innovation and the co-founder of the European Innovation Forum with Henry Chesbrough in 2012, will speak about “How to manage open innovation successfully”,
– Thematic workshops on How to manage an open innovation collaboration, How can Open Data empower your innovation approach, How do you integrate the user in your OI approach.
– Several presentations of good practices from SMEs and big companies,
– The OpenAlps Award Ceremony rewarding companies that used Open Innovation methods when developing a new product, process or service (for more information, click here),
– Networking opportunities.
Save The Date of the 26th June !
A more detailed program and registration information will be available in the upcoming weeks.
Further information at the OpenAlps project website.
For details: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.