CSP-Innovazione nelle ICT is going to join IDEM/GARR, the Italian Identity Federation of University and Research institutions for authentication and authorization.
IDEM’s objectives are to create, setup and support an environment for shared management of access to online resources. That means that CSP users can access services provided by the members/partners IDEM, with the same credentials used internally.
More info about IDEM/GARR at the web site: http://www.idem.garr.it
An up-to-date list of available SP in IDEM Federation is available at https://www.idem.garr.it/servizi/sp
CSP provides the following services for entities of the Federation IDEM:
– WiFi network access (ssid: tower)
A basic set of user account information must be released to IDEM Services Providers to access to Federation Services.
Here below you will find a list of attributes that MUST be released to Service Providers:
- eduPersonTargetedID (a unique “opaque” identity code)
- eduPersonScopedAffiliation (a type of relationship between CSP and the user)
Here below you will find a list of attributes that COULD be released to requesting Service Providers:
- commonName (name and surname)
- surname (last name)
- givenName (name)
- email (email address)
- eduPersonPrincipalName (persistent user identifier)
- eduPersonOrgDN (the home organization with which the user is associated)
- eduPersonAffiliation (affiliation of the user with the home organization)
- eduPersonEntitlement (URI indication a set of rights to specific resources)
For support and information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org