The first annual event organized by the JamToday Network is the JamToday Fair 2015, that takes place in Brussels on February the 11th, 2015. The aim is to bring attendants up-to-date with applied games and how to run a game jam.
In 2015, the JamToday annual thematic area is Healthcare and Wellbeing. And the JamToday Fair 2015 will focus on these two areas with professionals and keynotes speakers. Through a number of interactive workshops and lively, practical sessions, attendants will learn about:
- Applied game design and game-based learning
- Game jams and the JamToday Toolkit
- Experience from game-jam organisers and participants
- The JamToday Network
- Transfer and Evaluation methodologies
- Concrete examples of applied games and games developed in the framework of the JamToday game-jams
The Fair is kindly hosted by the Unioncamere Piemonte premises in Brussels.
Places are limited and the early registration is recommended.
Please see details in the INFO PACKAGE, register at EVENTBRITE and address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
January 28, 2015
Internet Of Everything Workshop: Arduino meets the Yucca Platform
Innovation and learning 2.0 in the open knowledge culture